Senior Financial Reporting SpecialistMiesto Bratislava Druh pracovného pomeru TPP Plat / Cena 1.500 € (minimum, salary range could be higher according to candidates qualification)
Do you have accounting knowledge, full financial statements understanding and analytical skills, which enable you to explain financial data? Do you fluently speak English and are you passionate about driving complex transaction discussions? Send us CV!
Náplň práce• Ownership of the legal entity in Statutory, US GAAP and Economic reporting
• Full Trial balance responsibility including closing related bookings, reconciliation and substantiation of accounts
• Participation in an active management of the Balance Sheet
• Reporting and variance analysis for assigned entities in coordination with various teams
• Quarterly Group Reporting in line with the corporate US GAAP as well as statutory accounting principles
• Presentation to senior finance management including Board of Directors and other stakeholders
• Participation and driving the accounting and reporting related projects and complex transactions as required
• Key contact person for assigned entities for internal partners and both internal and external auditors
• The position acts with a high degree of autonomy
Požiadavky• Min. 3 years of experience in Accounting / Reporting or Audit
• Previous experience with preparation / analysis / audit of financial statements is must
• Experience with accounting and reporting closing activities is a strong advantage
• Knowledge of at least one relevant statutory accounting principles (IFRS, US GAAP, Slovak etc.)
• Analytical skills with the ability to deliver quality output on short deadlines
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to communicate at the management level and lead meeting efficiently
• Fluent in English (any other European language, especially German is advantage)
O spoločnostiOur client is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations and public sector clients.
The site in Bratislava with more than 1000 employees is one of the youngest, yet the 3rd biggest location in the group globally and is growing continuously.
Výhody- Flexible working time: In agreement with the line manager, employees have the flexibility to choose working hours from 6:00 hours to 22:00 hours, split the day or work from home. Overtime hours are compensated or substituted by time off.
- Training & Development: Online and classroom trainings – Language education, professional and leadership trainings, technical trainings, external education etc.
- Vacation Days: All employees receive extra 5 vacation days in addition to the minimum required by Slovak law.
- Climate change: Subsidizing certain carbon-reducing investments (such as bicycles, home appliances, etc.) made by employees by reimbursing 50% of the product price with a defined maximum.
- Public transportation benefit: Our client contributes 50% of the Annual Public Transport Ticket valid on ZONE 100 + 101 Annual Public Transport Ticket.
- Lunch allowance: Employees receive fully-covered lunch allowance irrespective of how many days they worked in given month.
- Special events: Paid leave or other forms of support when special events occur in your life (wedding, child birth, sickness..).
.. And many more that we will gladly discuss with you further down the line!