Senior Accounting and Reporting SpecialistMiesto Bratislava Druh pracovného pomeru TPP Plat / Cena 1.500 € (minimum, salary range could be higher according to candidates qualification)
We are looking for experienced candidates to join our clients Finance Corporate Solutions Team.
Náplň práce• Responsibility for timely and accurate submission of the financial data of EMEA legal entities to Group Finance
• Responsibility for segmenting monthly investment submissions
• Responsibility for quarterly submission of additional information on the group filing
• Perform quality assurance, IGR controlling and monitoring, FX checks, review and approve account reconciliations
• Assist in financial controlling and monitoring of EMEA legal entities
• Provide comprehensive analysis and business commentaries with respect to the accounting policy, reporting, monitoring and reconciliation activities according to management requirements
• Ensure compliance with risk and control frameworks and audit requirements
• Participate and support Finance related projects and perform ad hoc tasks
• Identify and evaluate process improvement possibilities
Požiadavky• University degree in Economics, Science or Business Administration and/or qualification in Accounting, Audit or Finance
• 5+ years of experience in accounting / financial reporting
• Understanding of financial reporting processes, risk and controls
• Experience with accounting according to US Gaap is advantage
• Adaptability and flexibility
• Structured and independent work approach and strong analytical skills
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Additional language is advantageous
O spoločnostiOur client is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations and public sector clients.
The site in Bratislava with more than 1000 employees is one of the youngest, yet the 3rd biggest location in the group globally and is growing continuously.
Výhody- Flexible working time: In agreement with the line manager, employees have the flexibility to choose working hours from 6:00 hours to 22:00 hours, split the day or work from home. Overtime hours are compensated or substituted by time off.
- Training & Development: Online and classroom trainings – Language education, professional and leadership trainings, technical trainings, external education etc.
- Vacation Days: All employees receive extra 5 vacation days in addition to the minimum required by Slovak law.
- Climate change: Subsidizing certain carbon-reducing investments (such as bicycles, home appliances, etc.) made by employees by reimbursing 50% of the product price with a defined maximum.
- Public transportation benefit: Our client contributes 50% of the Annual Public Transport Ticket valid on ZONE 100 + 101 Annual Public Transport Ticket.
- Lunch allowance: Employees receive fully-covered lunch allowance irrespective of how many days they worked in given month.
- Special events: Paid leave or other forms of support when special events occur in your life (wedding, child birth, sickness..).
.. And many more that we will gladly discuss with you further down the line!