Senior AccountantMiesto Bratislava Druh pracovného pomeru TPP Plat / Cena 1.500 € (minimum, salary range could be higher according to candidates qualification)
We are looking for experienced Accountant to join our clients start-up project and help to build up and develop Finance department.
Náplň práce• Support the build-up phase of the Finance systems and processes for the legal entity
• Provide timely and accurate accounting, controlling and reporting tasks
• Ensure timely booking of accruals, payroll, fixed assets, tax booking, intercompany recharges and other non-technical accounting activities
• Support financial controlling of selected entities
• Provide accurate financial information to the management
• Financial reporting to local tax teams
• Support audit activities and prepare request information
• Identify and evaluate process improvement possibilities
Požiadavky• 5 – 7 years of work experience in accounting
• Qualification in Accounting, Audit, Finance and / or university degree in Economics, Science or Business Administration
• Understanding of financial reporting processes
• Experience is US GAAP is desirable
• Fluent English (written and spoken)
• Knowledge of French or German is an advantage
• Engaged and motivated
O spoločnostiOur client is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations and public sector clients.
The site in Bratislava with more than 1000 employees is one of the youngest, yet the 3rd biggest location in the group globally and is growing continuously.
Výhody- Flexible working time: In agreement with the line manager, employees have the flexibility to choose working hours from 6:00 hours to 22:00 hours, split the day or work from home. Overtime hours are compensated or substituted by time off.
- Training & Development: Online and classroom trainings – Language education, professional and leadership trainings, technical trainings, external education etc.
- Vacation Days: All employees receive extra 5 vacation days in addition to the minimum required by Slovak law.
- Climate change: Subsidizing certain carbon-reducing investments (such as bicycles, home appliances, etc.) made by employees by reimbursing 50% of the product price with a defined maximum.
- Public transportation benefit: Our client contributes 50% of the Annual Public Transport Ticket valid on ZONE 100 + 101 Annual Public Transport Ticket.
- Lunch allowance: Employees receive fully-covered lunch allowance irrespective of how many days they worked in given month.
- Special events: Paid leave or other forms of support when special events occur in your life (wedding, child birth, sickness..).
.. And many more that we will gladly discuss with you further down the line!